A remarkably complete George III mahogany apothecary cabinet with brass mounts, circa 1800. Opens to reveal a fitted interior with medicine bottles, pestle, mortar, balance, weight, jars, and more. Once the property of Mr Edward Jones, a society harpist who performed for the Prince of Wales.
1 Cross House, Waterloo Square, Alfriston, East Sussex, BN26 5UD
Tel: 01323 870 595